Wired Alcolock that complies with both CENELEC EN 50436-1 and EN 50436-2.
TAB 720 is a wired alcolock built with the latest technology and is known for its reliability. The alcolock meets the toughest demands on the market and complies with both CENELEC EN 50436-1 and EN 50436-2. Rapid heating, detailed log, easy downloading of the log, and more.
720 TAB can also, if desired, request repeated breath sample by drivers while driving.
The alcolock has two bypass functions to ensure maximum mobility in emergency situations.
All events, both approved and non approved breath samples, are stored in the device memory.
• Electronic Counter Circumvention Measures (ECCM) to distinguish between mechanically simulated and human breath samples
• Seamless, encrypted RF-download of data from vehicle to PC
• GSM communicator for real-time reporting (requires Autowatch tracking integration)
• Advanced fuel cell sensing technology
• TAB hand unit status LED indicates when the system is ready to receive a breath sample (especially useful in extreme operating temperatures)
• TAB task bar indication which graphically shows task progress for increased user-friendliness
• Driver change switch with status LED:
– Gives visual indication when a sample is required or accepted;
– Prompts for driver change and random samples.
• The system is configurable to integrate with fleet management systems, such as the Autowatch Video Fleet Telematics solution.
• The device is fitted with two override functions:
– In emergency situations, a once-off reprogrammable override function can be used to keep the vehicle mobile;
– In the unlikely event of a technical failure, an emergency override PIN code can be issued by the control centre.
• The system is CANbus enabled, dramatically reducing installation time and enhancing the system’s features capability
• All features are programmable to meet customers’, market and judiciary requirements.
• The device comes with user-selectable language options
• 12/24V connectivity
• Hygienic, individually wrapped disposable mouthpieces